About Me

My photo
Pune, India
True me, is an undying spirit which is trying to surface in my body through true prayers offered to Krishna i.e. Sri Ram

Friday, June 6, 2008

Mixed feelings as Biplab-san ascends to Swades


In an hour from now, he'll deliver the farewell speech (may be in japanese) to the testing team in Sony Ericsson,Japan.

Biplab-san has been one of the strong pillars of L&T testing team in SEMC. His professionalism and ability to pace up the activities consistently is the base of L&T Infotech's success in rolling out SEMC products like K610i & W890i. Negative attitude of people around him never affected his productivity towards the organization thus being very loyal to the employer. He's balanced, open minded and always open to new ideas.

We had come together to Japan (i.e. on the same day :)) and what an experience it has been since then. I'll surely miss him for my remaining days in Nippon. I have spent more time with him than my family in last 2.5 years. I really cherish the time i spent with him ...especially in the recent past, when me along with Idi & Biplab used to dine together in different restaurants (actually Idi & Biplab's choice of restaurants was restricted due to my vegetarian diet). Those were some unforgettable moments.
@ Biplab-san -- Doumo Arigato Gozaimashita! Wish you all the best for your future endeavours! Qualitatively you classify to be a true leader..it is just matter of building strong skillset to lead a ethical giant organization someday and how sure i am to know that the same is your purpose of returning back to india .. Otsukaresama desu!

3 comments:

Mathew Idikula said...

Bips we will definitely miss yu man! But keep going and we will meet soon :)! Thanks Lakhia for the composition.

Biplab Narendra said...

Arigato goziamas !!
I will definately miss u guys(& japs jose ne) and the clandestine activities we did all together:-) All the very best and we will meet in future 4 sure no matter what it takes.

Biplab Narendra said...

Thanks to the Akiko PSV for maving this video..i will miss u yaar